Frequently Asked Questions
IS THE ZERO POINT PRODUCTIONS MUSIC LIBRARY GRATIS?
Please contact John.Sands@img.com for a license / cost.
You can search by Keyword(s), Genre, Mood, Composer, Popular Artist, or Track Name. Enter your keyword(s) in the search window and then click the search magnifying glass icon at the right of the Search window. To search by Track Name, use " " around the track name (e.g. "Beautiful Day").
PROJECT FOLDERS (PLAYLISTS)
To create a Project Folder:
- Go to upper right hand corner of screen and click on your name.
- Click on CREATE A PROJECT.
- Click on SEARCH to find tracks you want to add to project folder.
- Click on track name to see drop down and then click on "+" icon to add the mix(es) you wish to add to project.
- When you are finished adding tracks to your project you can reorder them by dragging each track up or down.
- Download your project folder, or share it by copying/pasting "Direct Project Link" into an email.
All music cue sheets should be sent to John.Sands@img.com. Cue sheets can be created with our automated cue sheet software or manually.
To create from EDL(s):
- Go to upper right corner of screen and click on your name.
- Click on MY CUE SHEETS.
- Scroll to bottom of page to "Cue Sheets From EDLS"
- In EDL window click "Choose File(s)"
- Select your EDL(s) from your desktop.
- The EDL will successfully upload if it has the complete music file names in the EDL.
- Only the IMG Music tracks will automatically populate.
- You can manually enter any non IMG Music tracks and our system will remember those tracks for future population.
- Download the cue sheet and send to John.Sands@img.com for approval or with any questions.